Monday, July 28, 2008

The Shoten Zenjin in Life

minds are powerful, sometimes it's harmful.
WHEN~ it's bombarded with too much of thinking.
I realized that certain people tend to think think think and think~
and certain people just don't think and just do it~
People are becoming more skeptical when think too much
They can take Minor flaw as though holding a Bomb
why bother magnifying it?
recently I've found another angle in life.
the awakening moment by knowing this person, A.
I would say, A is so much different from most people i know.
To me, A's thinking, always have utmost reasonable personal opinion.
I have no offense at all. What A said is logical, true and yet~
"
why bother magnifying it?"
to answer the question above....
I hinted A indirectly and gave me this:

"is tat they feel the need to justify their words/action... not so much as to justify to crowd but mostly their conscience.. cuz by giving a reason it carries as much weight tat justify their thought"

It seems like My view got blocked all these years.
A came in as my "eye opener" in life.
Always provide facts with views from different angles!
this is what i call a holistic person.
I've never thought of it, haha!
always so neutral in answering Qs~
learnt sumthing new!
A: "We change, not environment change. or we stick long enough to become like our environment..sumthing like tat"
The Gosho mentioned, "When the skies are clear, the ground is illuminated"
Skies refer to life, and ground refer to environment.
when the "life" is clear, the "environment" is illuminated.
make sense in both literally and spiritually

No comments: